Saturday, December 30, 2006

PAL and UFC 66

So after two and a half months of waiting my PAL is finally in the mail and I should get it within a couple weeks, phew! So now the search is on for what I want to buy, and I guess I gotta start saving pennies for it too. Heh.

Oh yeah, UFC 66 is on tonight. Watched that weigh-in show on Spike last night, and Tito looks scared of Chuck, even with all his usual tough talk. Tito seems to be a better fighter than he was before, but I don't think it'll be enough. I think Chuck's still going to beat him down. I think the only question is, will Tito cry again or not? Heh. Should be a good fight, and I imagine Chuck'll knock him out just like he did before. Hopefully there won't be another eye poke or something for Tito to blame it on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home